God's Favor

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1317

I am requesting prayer for God's favor in my work becoming financially profitable as this is an immediate need to provide basic living funds and a year past due debt to be repaid and not have to take bankruptcy next month.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May Jesus love takes away your burden from you and open a new door for you. I learn and practice to give 10% of my income for Jesus and please you may also practice it. You will see miracle in your life

Let Us Pray…My Lord and my Best Friend, I thank You that I am a child of the King. I am Your child God. God thank You for loving me. God with all my heart I ask You, in Jesus’ name, “Don’t let me live below my status any longer. Show me how to live in Your divine order; making daily progress toward the goals You have given me. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding from on high.

I submit to You all my dreams, goals and visions. Help me to sift, sort and grasp Your best for my future. Give me the courage to believe and receive goals that stretch my faith and my abilities. Keep me for complacency and toward proactive living. I ask for Your help as I choose to be accountable to You and others for the goals we have set together.

Spare me from self-pity or isolation. All my goals involve others. I ask that You bring new people into my life to challenge me toward greatness. Help me to make a meaningful contribution in all that I do. Make me take excellent care of myself so that I will stay healthy so that I may complete the Work You have given me to do. And make me do all things as unto You in an excellent way.

My greatest desire is to hear You speak to me one day these words, ‘Well done, My good and faithful servant. Well done. Enter into the joy of Your Lord Jesus Christ.’ When You return in all Your Glory. And My God all that I have asked You to do for me please do the same for all those I love and care about, and also the writer of this prayer,and the one who posted this prayer for me in Jesus name. Amen, So Be It Unto Us, In Jesus’ Name.â€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom