God, why have You abandoned me?

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer during this painful season when you have felt abandoned and forgotten and when every door has seemed closed.

We have continued to lift you before the Lord and we thank you for your honesty in sharing your anger and hurt and tiredness with Him. The Lord is not surprised by your honest cries and He draws near to the brokenhearted as we read in Psalm 34:18. His word promises that He will never leave you nor forsake you as we see in Deut 31:6 and Heb 13:5. Even when you feel forgotten we know He hears you because you are still talking to Him and He is still listening.

We have prayed that the Lord would show you in a tangible way that He has not abandoned you and that He would open a door for you according to His perfect will as promised in Rev 3:8. We have asked Him to bring His peace that passes understanding and to lead you to the happiness and love and companionship you long for in the form of a life partner if it is His will and to sustain you while you wait upon Him as we are encouraged in Psalm 27:14.

If your request was answered and the Lord has opened a door or brought peace or hope to your heart please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you.

If your request does not seem to have been answered and you still feel hurt and tired and are waiting for happiness and peace and a life partner please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We want to keep standing with you for as long as it takes.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. He loves you deeply and He sees your tears and hears every prayer you have prayed.

We pray in Jesus Name that the Father would comfort you with His presence and remind you daily that you are not forgotten and that He would answer your cries for love and peace in His perfect time and way. We pray that He would strengthen your hope even in your anger and draw you closer to Himself. In Jesus Name we pray Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am hurt, disappointed, and honestly, I am angry with You. I have prayed for so long, waited for so long, and hoped for so long, but nothing seems to change. Sometimes I wonder, why don't You open even one door for me? Why do I have to struggle so much for the things that seem so easy...
Replies
15
Views
427
Dear Lord, I don’t know why you had to take ### away from me. You know how hard I prayed for this guy but it seems every time I pray for someone here, you keep taking them away from me. I am losing hope. It’s like I cannot find peace and happiness. I bring them to you, I surrender all of them...
Replies
7
Views
129
Dear God, Everyone keeps telling me, “Trust God, He will help you.” But sometimes I wonder—when will You help me? After I die? I have only one life, and so many years of it have already been spent in pain, loneliness, waiting, and disappointment. When a child is hungry, a mother gives her child...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom