God, please help. I feel like the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
136
After I have told christians about my past before I was a christian, it feels like their attitude changed towards me. It feels like they have became more unkind.
Replies
12
Views
169
I’m at risk of losing one of my jobs, I’m trying to find an affordable car while also working on my relationship with god. I feel so out f touch with him and my mind is kind of wandering. I feel lost and don’t know what t do
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,266
Messages
16,820,684
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom