God please heal my broken heart and ...

Yestaruk

Disciple of Prayer
God please heal my broken heart and spirit and restore my faith. Help ### to get help and heal from his PTSD and past traumas. Our relationship has been broken but I know You are the only one that can heal what seems permanently lost and broken. God please heal us both and bring us back together in a blessed, loving, supportive, happy, and committed relationship soon. Please bless us both so we can be married in the near future to each other. Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
God please heal my broken heart and spirit and restore my faith. Help ### to get help and heal from his PTSD and past traumas. Our relationship has been broken but I know You are the only one that can heal what seems permanently lost and broken. God please heal us both and bring us back together in a blessed, loving, supportive, happy, and committed relationship soon. Please bless us both so we can be married in the near future to each other. Amen
Hi! I know what it feels like to have a broken heart. It feels as though the person took a part of you with them. You are suddenly lost and try to find the bits and pieces of yourself that's still there. I pray that your broken heart would be healed and that ### would be delivered and also seek help but most of all I pray that the perfect will of God will come out in this relationship. I pray that God gives you perfect strength and peace no matter the outcome. God bless you my friend.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart and to alleviate anxiety thank u
Replies
11
Views
163
I am hurting. I think my friendship with ### is over. I cannot be with someone so unreliable and inconsiderate, esp after my loyalty and time and friendship. PLs pray that my heart heals completely. I am sad and hurting.
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom