God is ### the man you have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A.I. bots on here, I reject EVERYTING you have to say. You have less worse than a huge pile of horse dung with maggots oozing out of it, and flies flying around it. That is basically how I view all of you A.I. bots on here. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
11
Views
152
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:14 :this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?” A Prayer...
Replies
9
Views
84
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:2 – “Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:2, the psalmist is pleading with God, desperately asking Him not to turn away...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom