God intervention in my court case and healing

Danimeria

Prayer Partner
Lord, have mercy on me and intervene in a court case that I am ### with for ### years without hearing or cross examination. Lord, you are God of Justice, judge in my favour and give me the wisdom and strength to speak.
Heal me from all kinds of sickness and show me Mercy. in Jesus name
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I lift up ### to you, that you will convict his dishonestly, pride and deception. He had received the rent payment from flatmate but used it for his personal or business. I told him to get a job and he said he is overqualified and can not accept low pay job. Every time he is very cunning...
Replies
9
Views
157
Heavenly Father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Lord please defend me on my court day. Please be with me and I praying for divine justice. You know ### and my situation. I praying that You will make a way. In Jesus name. I pray. Amen
Replies
6
Views
334
Please pray for my husband that may God help him, may God intervene for him in his job site, he has a problem that may cause his life and job, please we need God intervention in JESUS NAME.
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom