god, im getting carried away by my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

im getting weary very weary. Lord please shine your light. I'm so tired of cleaning too and caregiving. I'm so burnt out. Please give me some joy in my life. Also, I need dealing as well. Please heal all my family members. Please heal my husband from the Lord if he needs healing. Lord, I'm...
Replies
6
Views
472
Im getting the results of my Pet Scan and MRI. Today at ###. Prayers for God's strength! Amen
Replies
8
Views
516
Jesus, bore my sickness and carried away my pain. By his wounds I am healed. Lord, your word says it. I believe it!! Smash the enemy acting against my body! I can't, you can! ###
Replies
13
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,891
Messages
16,781,765
Members
648,448
Latest member
Blearketh

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom