God, I pray for the conviction of ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God convict my ### to apply antiseptic cream on her hands,each time is needed,she is so much bitten and scratched by the cat ,please do not allow her to irritate the cat when he wants to be left alone each time,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
98
Father i pray for this person name ### you know who he is . I pray he will stop being rude to me and that you may fully fully fully convict this mans heart on the way he does things to cause confussion. I pray HE knows who am I in JESUS name amen . To your glory amen
Replies
12
Views
175
Lord, I lift up ### to you, that you will convict his dishonestly, pride and deception. He had received the rent payment from flatmate but used it for his personal or business. I told him to get a job and he said he is overqualified and can not accept low pay job. Every time he is very cunning...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom