God hates ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEas eosmeoen help me soemoen heelp me soemoen help me God hates mesoemoenhelp me i havenof riedn sno n one ever cares im ill takeign car eof the ill always trappe dint he house i begged God for help he does nto care. soemoenhelp mpelas eosmoen care baout em pelase why...
Replies
9
Views
130
So much has happened I just wish I was never born
Replies
9
Views
141
I’m convinced God hates me. He teases me. Laughs at me. Blessed people who don’t fear Him. I’m not trusting Him anymore. A cruel God who could care less about me. I hate my life. He gives sexual pleasure to sinners while they enjoy life. He provokes me to jealousy. All the while I’m in pain I’m...
Replies
8
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom