God give me a sign that my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I need a sign. A sign to stay past ###. A sign to not give up on this dream that I have, to not lose my temper, to hopefully fix this. I need a sign to not run away from a job and apartment I love and continue to feel the need to be a recluse. I feel betrayed by what you've allowed and I...
Replies
9
Views
174
That girl soul sure Go to heave. I have a mistake.
Replies
10
Views
147
I am reposting my prayer request as advised, humbly requesting for continued prayers until God clearly moves on my daughter's case and on my case. I am the father of a 7 years old daughter. Currently, my beloved daughter lives with her surrogate mother, who is mentally unstable (ADHD and...
Replies
11
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,222
Messages
16,820,334
Members
651,271
Latest member
Qmorieton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom