God Direction

  • Thread starter Thread starter RICKJ
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RICKJ

Guest
Pray with me that I can receive wisdom and guidance on managing all of my finances. Help me to be a good steward over everything that He is giving me. I ask that you pray with me that God will lead me and guide me and direct my paths Prov. 3:5-6, John 14:14 is my prayer in Jesus name.
 
I pray that God will give you wisdom in all your life affairs, so that your testimonies will be a daily report in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
I pray for you ###, in Jesus name, AMEN!
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus we ask that You speak clearly and strengthen my ### in his walk with You...Lord we ask that you keep him protected from all evil and set a hedge around him bring him to the fullness of Your glory in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, in Jesus name, please protect me from losing my job - I have taken far too many sick days and leave days this year. Thank you for providing this job, I do not deserve it, yet you saw the need and made a way so beautifully for me to have it. In Jesus name, forgive me for missing work...
Replies
11
Views
192
Please pray that everything went ok for my apartment recertification yesterday and me and my son will not lose our apartment. Please pray God's hand is over our home and protection. Please keep praying for my dad and also for God to silence my doubt, fear and intrusive thoughts. I'm also worried...
Replies
14
Views
227
I will work in opposite direction to so called God will and he give me the job according to his so call will I will do it as poorly and cause as much trouble as possible because it is forced upon me. And after I will prove this forcefully will of God upon me and will leave this faith altogether...
Replies
10
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom