God and Jesus, I (###) pray for my family ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God and Jesus, I (###) pray for my family and my marriage back to ### and that we are reunited as a family soon. Please God, guide ### back to me and our family with our ### sons soon, amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
156
I would greatly appreciate your prayers during this season of my life. Please pray that God will open the door to a new job as soon as possible. My current workplace has become very unstable, and I don't feel supported by management. I believe it would be best to find a new opportunity while I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Pray that the men in my family will meet their wives soon and get married.
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom