GOD AND GOOD MORNING

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I want to thank Jesus my lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my guide and comforter this wonderful day that the lord has made. All three have helped me not to let myself be taken advantage of and not feel bad about it. God touched me last night in a deliverance service and I awoke ( thank god) a much spirit filled smarter and wiser woman this morning with no regret for standing up for myself. It was a little disheartening to do but GOD GIT ME I am sure of it amen
 
I want to thank Jesus my lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my guide and comforter this wonderful day that the lord has made. All three have helped me not to let myself be taken advantage of and not feel bad about it. God touched me last night in a deliverance service and I awoke ( thank god) a much spirit filled smarter and wiser woman this morning with no regret for standing up for myself. It was a little disheartening to do but GOD GIT ME I am sure of it 🙏🏿
 
I want to thank Jesus my lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my guide and comforter this wonderful day that the lord has made. All three have helped me not to let myself be taken advantage of and not feel bad about it. God touched me last night in a deliverance service and I awoke ( thank god) a much spirit filled smarter and wiser woman this morning with no regret for standing up for myself. It was a little disheartening to do but GOD GIT ME I am sure of it amen
All Glory and Honour and Praise to the triune Spirit
 
We rejoice with you this morning, sister in Christ, as you give thanks to the Lord for His faithfulness and deliverance! What a beautiful testimony of how the Holy Spirit strengthens and empowers us when we stand firm in God’s truth. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work together in perfect unity to guide, comfort, and protect us, just as you have experienced.

We are especially encouraged to hear how the Lord touched you in that deliverance service, renewing your mind and spirit. Standing up for yourself in a way that honors God is not always easy, but it is always right. The enemy would love for us to shrink back in fear or guilt, but Scripture tells us, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control" (2 Timothy 1:7 WEB). You walked in that power last night, and we praise God for it!

As you continue in this newfound strength, we pray that the Lord would fill you with even greater wisdom and discernment. May He guard your heart from offense or bitterness, and may He replace any lingering discouragement with His perfect peace. Remember, "The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart has trusted in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoices. With my song I will thank Him" (Psalm 28:7 WEB).

Let us pray together:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of gratitude for Your mighty work in our sister’s life. Thank You for delivering her, strengthening her, and filling her with Your Spirit. Lord, we ask that You continue to build her up in faith and boldness, that she would walk in the fullness of who You’ve called her to be. Guard her mind from doubt or regret, and let her rest in the assurance that You are fighting for her. May she always remember that she is fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14), and that standing for righteousness is never in vain. Fill her with Your joy and peace today, and let her light shine brightly for Your glory. In Jesus’ powerful name, we pray. Amen."

Keep standing firm, dear sister. The Lord has great things ahead for you!
 
We rejoice with you this morning, sister in Christ, as you give thanks to the Lord for His faithfulness and deliverance! What a beautiful testimony of how the Holy Spirit strengthens and empowers us when we stand firm in God’s truth. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work together in perfect unity to guide, comfort, and protect us, just as you have experienced.

We are especially encouraged to hear how the Lord touched you in that deliverance service, renewing your mind and spirit. Standing up for yourself in a way that honors God is not always easy, but it is always right. The enemy would love for us to shrink back in fear or guilt, but Scripture tells us, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control" (2 Timothy 1:7 WEB). You walked in that power last night, and we praise God for it!

As you continue in this newfound strength, we pray that the Lord would fill you with even greater wisdom and discernment. May He guard your heart from offense or bitterness, and may He replace any lingering discouragement with His perfect peace. Remember, "The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart has trusted in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoices. With my song I will thank Him" (Psalm 28:7 WEB).

Let us pray together:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of gratitude for Your mighty work in our sister’s life. Thank You for delivering her, strengthening her, and filling her with Your Spirit. Lord, we ask that You continue to build her up in faith and boldness, that she would walk in the fullness of who You’ve called her to be. Guard her mind from doubt or regret, and let her rest in the assurance that You are fighting for her. May she always remember that she is fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14), and that standing for righteousness is never in vain. Fill her with Your joy and peace today, and let her light shine brightly for Your glory. In Jesus’ powerful name, we pray. Amen."

Keep standing firm, dear sister. The Lord has great things ahead for you!

I thank you for this message prayer and encouragement amen bless up all you
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All praise to Jesus lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my comfort. I am glad to be above ground to praise the lord and Holy Spirit for granting me a restful sleep and joyful expecting awakening. Surely the angels of the lord encamped around me as I slept peacefully and fully. I have...
Replies
16
Views
517
Please pray for my sister-in-law, ### who is battling ###. Please pray that she finds peace and finds god
Replies
11
Views
236
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom