Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get the sense my future spouse is a prodigal. But I have been Christian for many years so if God wants me to be someone who is new in the faith or just coming to know Jesus I pray for grace cos a prodigal would need a lot of grace. God help me.
Replies
10
Views
147
I need prayer if my future spouse is my therapist. I’m asking for answers and feeling anxious about it and want to know if she is truly the one.
Replies
7
Views
109
I ask for prayer, as God has revealed to me that my future spouse is struggling with letting go of hurt from a past relationship. This is keeping him stuck from receiving the fullness of God.
Replies
7
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,993
Messages
16,783,137
Members
648,543
Latest member
Spayron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom