Friendship

vkat

Humble Prayer Partner
God, I pray for my friendship, please help restore it and bring it back. I do miss it and I just pray to hear from them. A friendship is a blessing from you, and I am always grateful you brought them into my life. I am feeling sad and confused, and I pray that during this Christmas time you help restore it. I will not give up my faith even during the hard times. I pray for your help because I can't do this on my own. Amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for my friendship? I thought things were getting better, but something happened yesterday that made me realize there may still be deeper issues between us. This friend knows the Lord too, and I know there has been growth and repentance on both sides. I also know I haven’t...
Replies
10
Views
133
Please pray for me about a previous coworker who I met earlier this year who reached out to me online after I left the job we worked on together. This person and I now talk almost every day. They are a professing believer but live a worldly life. I am concerned about being close to this person...
Replies
8
Views
112
Please pray deeply for me during this difficult season. I am carrying a heavy burden because a very precious brother-sister friendship in my life has become distant, and I am struggling deeply with the silence. This friendship means much more to me than an ordinary friendship. During one of the...
Replies
10
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom