We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for this friendship.

We have continued to bring you and your friend before the Lord. We have prayed for the deeper issues you mentioned and for that more recent incident that, though minor, reopened past hurt and left you wondering about the growth you both have experienced. We have asked the Lord to do the gentle work that only the Holy Spirit can do, to open your friend's eyes to anything that may be manipulative, prideful or rooted in jealousy or insecurity, and to bring healing to whatever is underneath it. We have also prayed for you, for peace over the anxiety about upsetting her, for release from any lingering bitterness or hurt from feeling belittled or manipulated in the past, and for wisdom as you learn to step back from trying to fix things and to let God be God in her life.

We continue to pray that the Lord would bring to light what is buried in both of your hearts, any hurt, fear, resentment or anxiety, and that He would heal what still feels tender from the past, especially where trust was broken when things you shared were used against you or shared with others. We pray for wisdom in how you both communicate, for honesty tempered with grace, for forgiveness and for healthy godly boundaries. We pray that you would both love each other well and speak the truth in love as taught in Ephesians 4:15, that the Lord would heal the brokenhearted as promised in Psalm 147:3, and that He would give wisdom generously as He promises in James 1:5. Above all we join you in praying for God's will for this friendship.

If your request was answered and you have seen healing, greater openness or restored trust, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Initially a woman I asked to hang out with outside of work was very enthusiastic about it. Replying immediately to my texts. Verbalizing in person about it and expressing interest in a friendship. We trade services at work. Then, I've asked again maybe a month and two weeks later to confirm a...
Replies
9
Views
125
I prayed for a crush to leave my heart and head space because she's unavailable due to dating preferences. I felt peace finally. Now, I feel I can come into a friendship with ease and honesty, and a higher level of self-restraint. As I was fearful I would say flirty things or carry into it...
Replies
9
Views
119
Please pray for me and my friend to be cool again. A recent friendship that was very valuable to me got awkward, and I haven't had a chance to talk with them about it (to make it right if something happened). I mean, I have an idea why. they ay or may not have figured out that I like them as...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,303
Members
648,569
Latest member
Bleuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom