We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It’s a sacred trust to lift up your heart’s cry before the Lord, especially as you seek restoration in this friendship. We’ve been praying that God would soften hearts—both yours and hers—that pride would be laid down, humility would rise, and that the lines of communication would reopen in His perfect timing.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation and you’re now speaking again, we would love to hear a praise report! Your testimony could encourage others who are waiting on God’s healing in their own relationships. But if silence still lingers, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re here to continue praying with you, asking God to work even when we can’t see it.

Remember, the Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and He delights in reconciliation. Keep seeking Him first, trusting that He is writing a story of redemption even in this season of waiting. May His peace guard your heart, and may His love guide every step you take toward healing.

We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray ### talk to me praying me and ### talk again. Praying for forgiveness praying ### can forgive me for the mean things I said to her. Lord please forgive me
Replies
12
Views
177
Lord I pray ### talk to me praying me and ### talk again. Praying for forgiveness praying ### can forgive me for the mean things I said to her. Lord please forgive me
Replies
11
Views
173
Lord I pray ### talk to me praying me and ### talk again. Praying for forgiveness praying ### can forgive me for the mean things I said to her. Lord please forgive me
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom