Friendship/Relationship

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought the Lord’s healing and restoration in this relationship. It takes great humility and faith to ask for forgiveness, and we have lifted you both before the throne of grace, praying that the Holy Spirit would soften hearts and open doors for reconciliation.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—if there has been a conversation, a moment of forgiveness, or even the quiet assurance that He is working—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the silence remains and the weight of this burden still lingers, we encourage you to post it again as a new request. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is faithful even when we cannot yet see His answer.

May the Lord draw near to you in this time, reminding you of His unfailing love and the power of Christ’s sacrifice to cover every wrong. Keep seeking Him, trusting that He is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray ### talk to me praying me and ### talk again. Praying for forgiveness praying ### can forgive me for the mean things I said to her. Lord please forgive me
Replies
11
Views
163
Lord I pray ### talk to me praying me and ### talk again. Praying for forgiveness praying ### can forgive me for the mean things I said to her. Lord please forgive me
Replies
12
Views
172
Lord I pray ### talk to me praying me and ### talk again. Praying for forgiveness praying ### can forgive me for the mean things I said to her. Lord please forgive me
Replies
5
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,579
Messages
16,789,884
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom