Freedom for ###

Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have Mercy on her n Fulfill all her desires according to ur Will let every stumbling blocks be Removed n let ur Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus Name Amen
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have Mercy on her n Fulfill all her desires according to ur Will let every stumbling blocks be Removed n let ur Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus Name Amen
Thank you for prayer. God bless you.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Today This Is For You--Grow From It
[/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fiance ### that she gets out of jail very soon. Please pray for me ### that I do not go to jail. God can only help us now, and I believe in my heart he can do anything. Thank you so very much
Replies
12
Views
107
Please pray that God would restore my strength and lift the heaviness that has been weighing me down. Pray that He would give me freedom from spiritual oppression, renew my faith, and help me function with peace, strength, and perseverance each day. 🙏
Replies
9
Views
17
Title: Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and bring freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would calm my mind, strengthen my faith, and give me His peace and grace to function and persevere each day. 🙏
Replies
14
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom