Freedom for ###

Alexis Maxwell

Servant of All
Lord I worship you this morning for my family. I give you all the glory as you're worthy of all praises 🙏 lord my prayer request is for my son ### freedom to be granted in ### in Jesus name Amen 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic demon possessed wicked people are trying to kill my faith in Jesus and destroy my religious freedom. They viciously and violently attack every time I try to read The Bible, attend church services, attend Bible study, play praise music, and every time I try to praise and worship Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
148
Title: Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and bring freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would calm my mind, strengthen my faith, and give me His peace and grace to function and persevere each day. 🙏
Replies
14
Views
215
I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom