Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know I made a mistake. I repent it deeply and utterly. I know I hurt him like never. Please ease his heart so that we can mediate. I'm ready to appreciate him as I always should have, despite of any circumstance. In the mighty name if Jesus... God please.. hear my promise. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
125
I lied to my husband about something I didn’t think was a big thing but for him it was. I’m very disappointed with myself and wish I could go back and not do/say what I did/said. I love him so much and he’s very upset. In a couple of days it’s our anniversary and I want him to forgive me and for...
Replies
10
Views
227
Pray for me and my two now grown daughters. I’m ###. (###). Oklahoma. My daughters are ### and ###. Grown women. They are ashamed of me. Embarrassed to be seen with me. My husband and their father ### ghosted us. Drove off from this home in Oklahoma and disappeared. Turned off his phone number...
Replies
5
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom