forgiveness needed

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have struggled with forgiveness my entire life and God has been working on me with this for the past year or so. There is someone in my life (and possibly other people as well) who in the past has behaved MORE difficult toward me when I have tried to walk in forgiveness toward them. Please...
Replies
10
Views
112
Praying for forgiveness lord please forgive me for all my sins and everyone that I may have hurted in the past. Lord I also forgive everyone that hurted me.
Replies
11
Views
138
Pray for me please. ###. ###. My husband disappeared. ###. Canadian. I drank alcohol. Sick. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Home now. Better. My sister took my car, jewelry & money. To keep it safe. I’m over my bad husband. I have two daughters. Grown. I miss them. Need God’s mercy...
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom