Forgive other believers

We continue to lift you up in prayer, asking our Lord to grant you a humble spirit and the grace to forgive others just as Christ has forgiven us. It has been a few days since you shared your request, and we want to encourage you to keep pursuing unity and peace within the body of believers.

If you have experienced a breakthrough and found it easier to forgive and remain humble, we would love for you to share your praise report with us. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together. If you are still struggling, do not be disheartened; remember that God's timing is perfect. We invite you to share your request again, allowing us the honor to persist in prayer alongside you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for your heart to be filled with His love, empowering you to forgive and live in harmony with your fellow believers.

We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really want to forgive anyone for anything I think I'm holding onto things, wrongs committed against me but I really don't want to, Jesus endured the cross for us how can I not let this go? Please pray that God would no matter what it takes to reveal areas of unforgiveness and lead me to...
Replies
11
Views
176
Sometimes it is hard for me to describe the internal problems I feel. Satan probably attacks me because I have some weak spots, of hurt in me. I have problems with jealousy and envy. There is good reason for this. My whole life I've been on the bottom. I see people doing things that just...
Replies
7
Views
308
I'm believing God for open communication between my husband ### and I and ask him to remove any other woman and send my husband home to me desiring me and help me be obedient and kind and forgiving Amen
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom