For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, I am letting this person go out of my mind. I won't put any request for ###. I strongly feel that ### hate me so much that they can't even sleep. I was thinking about his well-being all day and night. I don't want to think about ###. God come to rescue me from my enemies. I am sorry for loving ###. I am sorry to think about ###. I am sorry for hurting ###. I don't want ### in my life because ### is afraid of me, afraid of seeing me. Give ### peace in mind. Help ### when ### is in trouble. Give me a good husband who understands me and loves me more than anything in this world, accept me as I am not ###. In Jesus' name, I pray, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me stop reaching out and thinking about the following: ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Please remove them from my heart, thoughts, and memories. I never want to think about them or ask them any questions for the rest of my life. Help me walk away and ignore them, too. I am sorry...
Replies
9
Views
117
Dear God please help me. I'm so sorry but I am very tired and I have not been able to sleep at night because my my mind won't stop thinking about work and the projects and the proposals keep me up and I don't know if I want to do this anymore. I only get a couple of hours of sleep and when I do...
Replies
14
Views
220
I am ready for this all to be over. No one cares about me. I have nothing to live for. No one wants me. I have no where to go. I don’t know what I did to deserve this punishment and cruelty. What is wrong with me? If I must be alone, I want to forgot the past and the bad people in it. I...
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom