Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me and my girlfriend.. we have been dating for the last eight (8) years but since last year she started ignoring and avoiding me, so I asked her whether she has found another man or has stopped loving me and she replied she doesn't, she still says that she loves me but I don't think she does.. we have been planning to get married but now she doesn't want to marry me, she is in dilemma. So please pray that her love for me to be restored once again. I know I won't be able to lead a normal life if I don't marry her. I really need her, without her my life would be in danger and spoil. Please pray for our future. It's written that nothing is impossible for God and I trust it.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Please pray for me and my ###.. we have been dating for the last eight (8) years but since last year she started ignoring and avoiding me, so I asked her whether she have found another man or have stopped loving me and she replied she doesn't, she still says that she love me but I don't think she do.. we have been planning to get marriage but now she don't want to marry me, she is in dilemma. So please pray that her love for me to be restored once again. I know I won't be able to lead a normal life if I don't marry her. I really need her, without her my life would be in danger n spoil. Please pray for our future. It's written that nothing is impossible for God and I trust it.
I'm sorry to hear this, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, that you may find comfort in trusting the Lord for the future and for what His will is for you regarding a mate. God's best to you!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my partner ###, that his business will be busy and successful. Please pray for the clients to come his way and that we will not struggle.
Replies
12
Views
170
My partner is in the hospital for high blood pressure. I asking to pray over him and his health. He have water in his lungs due to high blood pressure. I need his heart to be strong in dealing with this. His name ###
Replies
13
Views
232
Dear God, Please help my partner to remove the obsession spell, love spell, black magic, demonic ritual put to my partner for him to not come home to us and please Jesus Christ in your powerful name, clear any demon obstructions in my partners mind and heart. Replace any demonic presence in...
Replies
11
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom