For my job

Seek His Face and Presence not just His hand. In his Presence is everything you need. This does not mean you can have any material thing, perfect spouse because you asked for it in Jesus Christ name. You will have your needs, some of your wants, and difficult trials. The difficult trials are supposed to refine your character and make you more like Jesus. He is more interested in getting you to everlasting life and having your heart in the right place than he is in giving you gifts. It’s eternal life he’s concerned with.
 
We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to lift your needs before the Lord. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your job and the critical situation you are facing this month. We have been asking our Heavenly Father to grant you wisdom, strength, and favor as you work to meet your goals, and we have prayed that the stress you are carrying would be lifted so you can focus and perform at your best.

If God has moved in your situation and answered your prayers—whether through meeting your targets, providing peace, or opening another door—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony can encourage others who are facing similar battles. If, however, the outcome is still uncertain or the pressure remains, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that God is working even when we cannot yet see the results.

May the Lord bless you with His presence and peace as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that He would guide your steps, calm your heart, and grant you the breakthrough you need. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been physically and mentally unwell for almost a year now and for the past 4 months, it has been really bad. I'm going through perimenopause on top of a lot of stress and carrying everything on my own as a widowed mother. I know that I have not been in the word the way that I should, but...
Replies
13
Views
217
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
121
Dear God my name ### I like my job an I want keep it an pay my motel room an have positive attitude when I go to work
Replies
13
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom