For my College Studies and to pass ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The courses that I will be studying at college will be English and maths. I will study for 2 hours on a Tuesday and 2 hours on a Thursday. I would like to go to university to be a mental health nurse. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
116
Would you be able to send me some short daily prayers to see if it's the right time to go back to college. If I delay my studies I will have to wait another year. Also my ### has referred me for ### for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
143
please pray for my ### he is taking his final for college right now and needs prayer that he will pass and have peace of mind. that the answer will come to him.
Replies
8
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom