Financial Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabitha

Servant of All
i ask in jesus name that i will get the ### to pay to the finance company and that my driver come back to work for me i ask both these in jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I used to my company amount which was with me for some of my personal expenses but I am not able to pay back now and the company asked me where is the money and I have to submitted tomorrow but I don't have any money any way to go I took it because there was lot of problems that my home so I...
Replies
11
Views
49
Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
170
Heavenly Father, please help ### financially as the not working and really need financial help. Thank you all for praying with me for hom.
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,359
Messages
16,821,611
Members
651,338
Latest member
Piordariinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom