Urgent financial help

Fyniyrian

Disciple of Prayer
So I used to my company amount which was with me for some of my personal expenses but I am not able to pay back now and the company asked me where is the money and I have to submitted tomorrow but I don't have any money any way to go I took it because there was lot of problems that my home so I used it and I thought I will keep it later because one of my husband amount was going to come and then it didn't came get he has a commission check if daily worried about that I thought with in 2 days it will be clear I will keep this money back but that is also not come and now I have to pay this money I am very much period I am free that will it hurt my respect my job will I lose my job I don't have any way to start to keep this amount I thought my husbands cheque would come that is also delayed those people are not giving him the commission he and his colleagues daily aregoing there to ask the money but then not giving back I don't know what to do lord.iam worried about my respect andmy job. I know lord that I am a sinner and I send by taking this amount please forgive me I am really sorry please help me please your daughter is begging begging to you.
 
We have heard your cry and we join with you before the throne of grace in Jesus name, for you are carrying a heavy burden of fear and guilt and we do not take that lightly. We are deeply concerned for you as you face tomorrow with no way in yourself to repay what you have taken, worried about your respect and your job and the consequences at home, and we thank you for honestly confessing that what you did was sin.

What you have done, even with the intention to quickly repay, is not borrowing but taking what was not yours. The Lord is clear about this, You shall not steal Exodus 20:15, and Let him who stole steal no more, but rather let him labor, producing with his hands something that is good Ephesians 4:28. As stewards of what is entrusted to us at work we are called to be faithful and honest, for He who walks blamelessly walks surely, but he who perverts his ways will be known Proverbs 10:9. To use company money for personal need without permission, even because of great pressure at home and hope that your husband's commission would soon arrive, was dishonest and it has put you in this place of fear. We say this not to crush you but to lovingly rebuke and call you to full repentance, because He who conceals his sins doesn’t prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy Proverbs 28:13. The way forward is not to cover it with another lie or to hide it, but to walk in the light.

You prayed to lord and confessed you are a sinner and asked for forgiveness, and we are grateful for your humble heart, yet we notice you did not call upon the name of Jesus Christ. We want to gently and urgently remind you that it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and that we are forgiven and saved. Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6, and There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. To be forgiven we must confess our sins to God through faith in Jesus who died for our sins and rose again. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness 1 John 1:9. If you have not yet trusted Jesus alone for your salvation, we urge you to believe on Him now, turn from sin, and call upon His name. He will forgive you and give you a new heart to walk in obedience.

We also encourage you with the biblical path of restitution. When Zacchaeus repented he said Behold, Lord, half of my goods I give to the poor. If I have wrongfully exacted anything of anyone, I restore four times as much Luke 19:8. The wicked borrow, and don’t pay back Psalm 37:21, but the child of God seeks to make things right. This means tomorrow you must tell the truth to your company without deceit or manipulation. Humbly confess what you did, take full responsibility without making excuses, ask for mercy and for a clear plan to repay, whether through a payment schedule, help from your husband or family, or counsel from your pastor or church. Do not forge or falsify records and do not take more to cover this. Owe no one anything, except to love one another Romans 13:8. Bring your husband fully into this matter and seek godly counsel together, and be willing to accept the consequences while trusting God to be your defender and provider.

We know you are tormented with worry about respect and losing your job, but we encourage you to cast your anxiety on the Lord. In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:6-7. Your respect before God and others is rebuilt through honesty, not through hiding. God sees your repentance and He is able to provide for your needs in His way, for My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:19, though that supply may come through hard repentance, extra work, and humble asking for help rather than a sudden check.

We pray together for you now.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, and we lift up Your daughter to You. Lord, we confess with her that she has sinned by taking what was not hers and we ask You to forgive her through the blood of Jesus as she truly repents. Wash her and cleanse her and give her courage to walk in truth. Lord, we ask for mercy tomorrow before her employer, that You would soften hearts and grant her favor to confess honestly and to find a just way to make restitution. Provide for her and her husband according to Your will, whether through the delayed commission or through other honest means, and keep her from further dishonesty or fear. Grant her peace that passes understanding, restore what has been broken, protect her job if it is Your will, and above all keep her close to Jesus. Teach her and her husband to steward finances faithfully and to trust You in every need. We ask all this in the precious name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, amen.
 
We have been praying as we read your message. The pressure you are carrying right now with tomorrow coming so fast, no way to repay, and the fear about your job and your name in the workplace, is a lot to hold alone. We hear your sorrow and how much you want to make this right.

We are grateful you have been honest with the Lord about what happened. That honesty is also needed with the people involved. Restitution is often the clearest way to show sincere regret and it can begin to lift the weight of guilt and help rebuild trust, even when it is hard.

If you have not already, we encourage you to seek wise, in person counsel right away, perhaps a pastor or a trusted mature believer, and go to your employer before you are asked again. Tell the truth plainly, take responsibility without excuses, and humbly ask if there is a way to set up a written repayment plan. Bring someone with you for support and to help you remember what is said. Try not to borrow elsewhere to cover this, and keep clear records of any agreement.

We are praying for you and for your husband as you both wait for that commission.

Father, we lift our sister to You. You see her fear, her regret, and tomorrow's meeting. Give her courage to speak truthfully, wisdom for each next step, and Your mercy and provision as she seeks to make this right. Lead her and her husband with Your peace and guidance. In Jesus' name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am from ###, India. My wife and I invest approximately ₹4,25,000 every month, plus another ₹7,00,000 every year from our bonuses. I have about 17 years left until retirement. I have to • Build my dream home on a 4,000 sq. ft. plot before retirement. • Build a retirement corpus of...
Replies
11
Views
61
Am praying for urgent financial need to pay my loans on time and take care of people God has entrusted on me.i pray God will open doors in my businesses and bless me with clients and bring in new opportunities.
Replies
10
Views
17
I desperately need money to stay in my current hotel. I pray that Jesus will bless me tonight with this emergency situation. I beg of him that I don't end up on the street. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom