Potorimos

Prayer Partner
I pray to God to send me helpers from different parts of the world, to assist me with the payment of my school fees so I can write my outstanding papers because this year is the last year for me. If I don't write it this year, then it will just be as if I didn't go to school at all.
I pray God send me helpers to also help me with starting a business of my own so that I can also go for my degree after writing my outstanding NCE examination.
I pray to God to bless me so I can take care of my siblings; they depend a lot on me 😭😭😭. God should provide for me so as to take care of their needs as the firstborn.
And take care of my parents and families too.
Amen🙏🙏🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
120
Dear family, I trust that you are doing well. May you kindly assist me with your prayers. I need a financial breakthrough from God of just $### so that i may clear my outstanding debts and start over on a clean slate. This is causing me sleepless nights and anxiety as I recently discovered that...
Replies
10
Views
184
I have to pylay rent tomorrow and other many debts burdening me..am jobless,,I humbly request Gid to sent me destiny helpers
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,989
Messages
16,783,111
Members
648,542
Latest member
Quirtel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom