zionekklisia

Prayer Warrior
Pastor ### still in hospital Cancer with pneumonia, please remember him in prayer.
He need to pay ###, ###, ### Rs to hospital, Please God sake help him.
Account ;- ###
### ###
thanks
 
```markdown
Pastor ### still in hospital Cancer with pneumonia, please remember him in prayer.
He needs to pay ###, ###,### Rs to hospital, Please God, help him.
Account ;- ###
SBI ###
thanks

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask, He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

```
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strength to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
155
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
163
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom