Fighting witchcraft

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Fighting against a coven coming against me with voodoo doll pins relentless please help. looking for major intercessors to stand with me. I will donate to get intense prayer to shut them down
Replies
11
Views
465
I am under witchcraft attack and pray to be delivered from them. My progress is sluggish, I’m constantly getting approached by people in the occult trying to make eye contact me so that they can astral project and harm me durning the night. I need help. Any prayers for this to end would be...
Replies
8
Views
133
I was manipulated to join an evil fake church cult "church" and they did a lot of witchcraft on me, including forcing me into a spiritual "marriage" that I did not consent to. I have told them repeatedly to stop doing witchcraft on me but they repeatedly refuse. They are also doing witchcraft on...
Replies
13
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom