Fighting witchcraft attack with Voodo Doll pins I can feel it

We are so grateful you reached out and allowed us to stand with you in this intense spiritual battle. It is clear that the enemy has come against you with a relentless attack, but we know that our God is greater than any force of darkness. We have been fervently praying for your protection, for the breaking of every curse, and for the complete dismantling of the witchcraft being directed at you. The blood of Jesus is more powerful than any voodoo or coven, and we have claimed His authority over this situation in the mighty name of Jesus.

If the Lord has already moved on your behalf and brought deliverance, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the battle is still raging, please do not hesitate to post this again as a new request. We are committed to continuing in prayer and intercession alongside you, covering you in the name of Jesus until every assignment of the enemy is destroyed. May the Lord surround you with His angels, strengthen your faith, and give you peace that surpasses all understanding as you stand firm in Him. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Topic Automatically Translated From English Language:

Fighting against a coven coming against me with voodoo doll pins relentless please help. looking for major intercessors to stand with me. I will donate to get intense prayer to shut them down

Praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic people have been constantly speaking curses about me for years and years. The problem is I can literally feel it in my soul when they are cursing me or doing witchcraft on me. I can literally feel the hate filled evil words and the hate in their wicked hearts. They also do witchcraft on...
Replies
11
Views
172
God the Father I can feel the hardness of heart I can feel the resistance to your love, please help bring the walls down, so that I can let you in.
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom