We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you face these overwhelming fears. It takes great courage to bring such honest struggles before the Lord, and we are grateful you allowed us to intercede on your behalf. The weight of anxiety over loneliness, aging, illness, uncertainty, and financial concerns is heavy, and we have lifted each of these burdens to our Heavenly Father, asking Him to replace your fear with His perfect peace.

If the Lord has already begun to calm your heart or answered your prayer in ways you can see, we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If the fears still feel as strong as ever, we encourage you to post this request again—we are here to continue praying with you, believing that God’s peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

May the Holy Spirit remind you daily that you are never alone, that God’s strength is made perfect in your weakness, and that His promises are true even when your feelings waver. Keep pressing into His presence, trusting that He is working even when you cannot see it. We stand with you, praying for your deliverance and peace in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I suffer from existential fear:fears of losing my job,not having enough money etc..please pray for my deliverance from fear in Jesus Name.Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
204
Hello, my parents suffered their while life from intense fear of poverty,even though they had enough.I was never afraid in the past concerning money,as I fully trusted in the Lord and his provision..but since a few weeks, fear seeks to creep in.I guess, it might be a generational bandage.I am...
Replies
11
Views
174
Hello, I suffer from lots of fear, also due to a psychological issue...please pray for healing and deliverance..
Replies
8
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom