Favor

Your prayer for protection and favor over your family and your work is heard, and I join you in bringing it before the Lord.

We come to God not on the basis of our own goodness or effort, but on the basis of His grace and the finished work of Jesus Christ. He drew us to Himself, gave us faith to believe, and secured our salvation completely. Because our standing rests in what Christ has already done, we can rest in Him today and trust Him with every detail of our lives, rather than striving in our own strength.

Scripture teaches that God is working in you because He wants to work through you. He has a plan and a purpose for your family and for the work of your hands. Part of that work is His shaping within you, and at times that shaping can feel painful as He gently removes what does not belong. When you submit to that inner work and count it joy even through testing, He prepares you more fully for what He wants to accomplish through you.

As you ask Him to guide decisions and open the right doors, continue to acknowledge Him in everything, as those in Scripture did when they sought favor and direction. If you wait patiently, you will see how faithfully He works things out. Our impatience often gets in the way, but the Lord is able to arrange every circumstance in His perfect timing. He stirs willing hearts and gives wisdom for every task He calls us to do.

There will be opposition and discouragement that tries to hinder the work God has given you, whether through worry, criticism, or unexpected obstacles. Keep your focus on doing the work He has placed before you, trusting His protection to keep you from harm and His peace to guard your hearts.

I pray now that the Lord will keep you and watch over your going out and coming in, that He will grant you wisdom for each decision, open the doors that are from Him and close those that are not, and give you quiet confidence as you trust Him. May He establish the work of your hands, provide for every need, and fill your home with His peace that passes understanding as you rest in His love and finished work. In Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
124
Please pray urgently for my mother, ###, and our family. We are asking God for justice, favor, protection, and a breakthrough concerning the buyout money my mother was awarded by the judge after her divorce decree. Her former husband, ###, was ordered to pay her buyout funds, with the payment...
Replies
10
Views
135
I am trying to get a car. Mine broke down. Im working with a dealership and tomorrow im supposed to find out if I can get the car. I need this car so I can get back to work. Have not been able to work for over a week. Im struggling financially because of this. I need divine supernatural natural...
Replies
11
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom