Favor

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray urgently for my mother, ###, and our family. We are asking God for justice, favor, protection, and a breakthrough concerning the buyout money my mother was awarded by the judge after her divorce decree. Her former husband, ###, was ordered to pay her buyout funds, with the payment...
Replies
10
Views
136
A small financial favor to move out of this house and go back home to ### .
Replies
9
Views
141
pray as I have been so down and depressed and pray as I feel so far from god and the worst sinner pray that I can apply for jobs and get some t-shirts for my niece's and nephews pray as I feel so worthless because I don't own my own house or have children and pray that I will know jesus loves me
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,317
Messages
16,787,092
Members
648,890
Latest member
Crtaroamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom