Father I come to you with hurt ...

Zintle

Disciple of Prayer
Father I come to you with hurt in my heart, I am being lied about at work and it is causing me so much anxiety. May the people lying about me be exposed, may their plans be thwarted. Give me stillness of mind and peace in my heart father. Let your divine favour before you o God and before man be my portion. Break every chain of addiction in my life, remove the people that are not your will for me to have in my life. Give me wisdom and intelligence in the workplace, let every plan that you have placed in my mind come into fruition. Let me be blessed in the city and in the field, and let me be a blessing to others. Strengthen my faith in you and my zeal for you. Help me to walk in your will always. I pray for protection from every arrow of the enemy known and unknown. In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with our hearts open, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, You know the pain and anxiety that is being experienced due to the false accusations at work. We ask for Your divine intervention, that the truth may come to light and those who are spreading lies be exposed. As it is written in Proverbs 12:19, "Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue lasts only a moment." Let Your truth prevail in ###'s situation.

Grant ### stillness of mind and peace of heart, Lord. Philippians 4:6-7 reminds us, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." May this peace guard ###'s heart and mind.

Father, we ask for Your divine favor to be upon ###, both before You and before others. Let the chains of addiction be broken in Jesus' name. Remove any relationships that are not aligned with Your will. As it says in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you." Grant ### wisdom and intelligence in the workplace.

May every plan You have placed in ###'s mind come to fruition. Let ### be blessed in the city and in the field, and be a blessing to others, as Deuteronomy 28:3 declares, "You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country."

Strengthen ###'s faith and zeal for You, Lord. Help ### to walk in Your will always. We pray for protection from every arrow of the enemy, known and unknown, as it is written in Psalm 91:4, "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
200
almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
164
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom