Father, I am desperate for reconciliation. My ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father, I am desperate for reconciliation. My husband and I have been struggling. We have had financial issues and are dealing with job loss. We are raising three children, 2 of which are teenage girls. He has been racked with stress at losing his job, has been losing faith, and now says he wants out of our marriage and family. God, he is so lost by all of these trials. Please open doors for him for a job and reconcile us. My girls need him, probably more than I do, as does my son. We have been so pulled down by hardships that he is tired of fighting. Please Lord, help him and my marriage. What you ordained, is what I believe in whole heartedly. Please help me to bring You back to the center of our lives, to the center of his life. Forgive me for all mistakes that I have made, for my pride and defensiveness. Please make him understand that I am on his side through everything. Lord, carve a path for us through this dark place and bring us back into the light. We need You and we need each other. Allow My husband to realize this, in the name of Jesus! Amen!
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May the Lord bless all of your family's needs.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of the petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Father, I am desperate for reconciliation. My husband and I have been struggling. We have had financial issues and are dealing with job loss. We are raising three children, 2 of which are teenage girls. He has been racked with stress at losing his job, has been losing faith, and now says he wants out of our marriage and family. God, he is so lost by all of these trials. Please open doors for him for a job and reconcile us. My girls need him, probably more than I do, as does my son. We have been so pulled down by hardships that he is tired of fighting. Please Lord, help him and my marriage. What you ordained, is what I believe in whole heartedly. Please help me to bring You back to the center of our lives, to the center of his life. Forgive me for all mistakes that I have made, for my pride and defensiveness. Please make him understand that I am on his side through everything. Lord, carve a path for us through this dark place and bring us back into the light. We need You and we need each other. Allow My husband to realize this, in the name of Jesus! Amen!
My heart goes out to you, friend -- I can only imagine the difficulties you're facing right now. Know that I'll be praying for you and your husband, asking the Lord to draw you both closer to Himself and enable you to support and serve one another in love during this challenging times. I'll also pray that God will provide a place of employment for your husband and meet every need you may encounter in the days ahead. May He unite your family in His love. If you’re in the US and you need a listening ear, I believe if you call this number ###-###-####, they can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor. ((Hugs))
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
9
Views
40
The people upstairs won't stop torturing. They purposely stomp on the floor above my entire apartment 24 hours a day and have for a very very long time. I just lay in bed and sob. They know what it is doing me. If I complain about it they do it more. I beg everyone for help, including Christ and...
Replies
12
Views
207
My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
512
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom