Father God I come to you once ...

Father God I come to you once again I feel as if I’ve been punished all my bills are due and bill collectors are calling and I just don’t know what is going on with my life everything is just gone downhill my life insurance even lasted and I know I need that but what can I do I don’t have nobody to turn to I pray every day why am I being punished I need a financial blessing Lord one fast sometime I just sit and cry wishing money would just fall from the sky why me
I stand in prayer that God provide a supernatural miracle over your finances. No weapon formed against you shall prosper in Jesus name. God will provide. AMEN!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
158
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
185
Lord I thank you for watching over my family and I and blessing us with a peaceful sleep. I come to with arms wide open and I thank you for the gift of my family. Father God I pray that you would watch over us all and help to live in pure ways to glorify you today in word and action. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,472
Messages
16,800,177
Members
649,995
Latest member
Poingeinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom