Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ladevee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Ladevee

Guest
I realy dont know if there if there is a right or wrong way to pray but here goes I would like to pray for all my enemies I want to ask God to come in their hearts and fix whatever isn't of love. And I would like for God to bring all my family together again I have two brothers in prison for things that they owned up to and took responsibility for like they were supposed to and they ask for forgiveness they are good kids just was with the wrong people. And pray for my sister to find her way so she can take care of her kids so they can be productive children of God. She and her newborn almost died but God saw fit to save them it was a true miracle and I think him for that Of course we are in financial trouble but I know he has a plan. I just feel like I need to do something but I don't have the means everyone looks to me for help and I can't help I have no job but I know with everything in me we will be alright because I put my life in his hands and my family as well I gave stress troubles to him but sometimes it gets hard just to do nothing and wait but I try and I know he won't fail me. Just pray for him to strengthen my family's will to live

and stay strong in faith and never give up on the Lord. Thank you and God Bless.
 
That was a beautiful prayer straight from your heart. God has heard you and He love you very much. He is a loving father who wants to help his children. Know that at this moment, He is with you strengthen you with His love.

Lord God, our Father, I ask for you to bless this family. Bless them according to your beautiful plan and purpose for them. Heal them in all areas of their lives, financially, emotionally, spiritually. I ask for you to meet all of their needs, but most importantly for them to come into a closer relationship with you. Bless their enemies and help them to love those who don't love back. Father, you have promised in Romans 8:28 to make ALL things work together for those that love you and are called according to your purposes. And I pray this for this family. In Jesus name.
 
Lord, I am in agreement with ###'s prayers. Please unite this family together once again. Please also provide for ###'s sister to have the financial resources needed to care for her family. Help ### not to feel overwhelmed, since there is only so much one person can do. Let us depend on your provisions for each of us. Thank you for this, in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Dear Lord Jesus!

Please comfort ### and strengthen her in all troubles she is experiencing. Show her that you have a table for her in front of her enemies (Psalm 23), but lift her on your high in all those problems that only you can solve.

Please bless her brothers in prison and let them experience your presence and forgiving love.

Bless ### with your peace. Thank you Jesus. Amen
 
Lord I just join my faith to her prayer move by your spirit and meet every need In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family, please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
10
Views
86
I like for someone to pray for my daughter ### and her fiance ### I am praying for their relationship to work out and that they don't separate and the kids will not be separated that they can work this out so please pray for them they have beautiful children and they need their mom and dad as a...
Replies
11
Views
134
Dear God please forgive me for not being a better husband and a better dad to our adult son. My son almost died from a heroin overdose dose 16 years ago. He has been in trouble with hard drugs and with the police department and I have gone to many Court appointments with him to help and support...
Replies
15
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,362
Messages
16,787,456
Members
648,943
Latest member
Keatariorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom