Family needs prayers

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

gennyn1

Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you again on behalf of my family. It feels like all we do is struggle. It seems there is never a good day. There are so many things going on. We're struggling financially,my daughter is struggling in school again. I worry so much that I can'tell focus. My car is down and it's causing issues with me getting to work. I can't seem to get any where at work all I want to do is to help provide for my family better. The holidays are coming and I fear that I won't be able to provide even a few gifts for my children. This is really the only time of the year that I can do for them. I know I ask a lot but lord please help me. For I can't do it alone. Thank you for all that you do each and every day. But I really need you more than ever. All these things I pray in your Son Jesus Nqme. AMEN

Heavenly Father, I pray that you bring guidance and comfort to this family! Let your presence be felt and let it be known that better days are ahead Lord ..a storm is always temporary and this too shall pass! May you provide them with all they need and give them inner peace from now on!

in Jesus name

amen

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

In Jesus name, amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
In Jesus' name may God answer your prayer request according to His perfect will. Amen. Be Encouraged. The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. Prayer Focus This Week: God I ask in Jesus’ name that the Word of God will master my mind, heart, body, soul, emotions, attitude, temperament, and intellect so that I will live a successful consistent lifestyle shaped by the Word of God and be used by God to my greatest potential for the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God please forever honor this prayer over all our lives. Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Similar Requests

Hello, everyone. I'm a 21 year old new mother, I just had my son about 2 weeks ago now. We just got home from the hospital a few days ago, and my partner is currently out on parental leave to help me care for and bond with our son.. we found out a little too late that his parental leave was not...
Replies
Views
I'm a 41 year old man from South Africa. My mom had Multipul Myaloma Cancer and we had the trauma of watching her dy in so much pain. I struggle with Social Anxiety Disorder and Depression. I had so much suicidal thoughts. I got hurt through my church and friends and it's really a struggle to...
Replies
Views
I want my son to do well in school let him be d best in all subjects in school. I want my sister to get married this year she is over due In my real estate business i want to sell at list two houses before d end of 2nd This quarter I want God to help my husband in his business let him start...
Replies
Views
There’s this family needs to be saved down the street, they rudely park way out almost into the intersection so their second car parked behind doesn’t struggle coming in and out, this almost caused me to have an accident and my car is pretty small compared to some trucks trying to get around...
Replies
Views
Please Father, I am struggling in school. I will be dropped out from my school program if I don't do well on my exam. God you are much greater. Please Father, would you please intervene on how I should study and give me wisdom? Take away my anxiety and fear.... I can't do this without you
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom