Please Father, I am struggling in school. ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pray that my situation with school works out. God knows exactly what I'm struggling with. There are many ways that God could solve this problem, and I want him to solve the problem according to His will. But I at least need for 1. My anxiety to go away completely, or 2. My dad to not be a cause...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me tomorrow. I have a big exam that I need to get a very good test score results so that I will get accepted in the Nursing Program of my choice school. Please pray that I will have the presence of mind, and great memory during the exam so that I can remember and answer the...
Replies
Views
Lord give my daughter the alertness and energy to do her shift. Lord also give her the knowledge and wisdom to recall all information for her nursing degree at Columbia school of nursing. In your holy name I pray, In your holy name I pray. Please Lord help Christina complete the program and...
Replies
Views
Lord give my daughter the alertness and energy to do her shift. Lord also give her the knowledge and wisdom to recall all information for her nursing degree at Columbia school of nursing. In your holy name I pray, In your holy name I pray. Please Lord help Christina complete the program and...
Replies
Views
Lord I ask you to put a hedge of protection around A. Protect A from the previous LVN school who did A wrong and discriminated against A disability and targeted A due to being on medication. Give A justice. Let A have a good meeting with new worker. Get into new program before 7/1/24. No...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom