Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Hello, everyone. I'm a 21 year old new mother, I just had my son about 2 weeks ago now. We just got home from the hospital a few days ago, and my partner is currently out on parental leave to help me care for and bond with our son.. we found out a little too late that his parental leave was not paid, and at this point we're really struggling. Our only other source of income is Doordash, but me and my son have just recently came down with a stomach bug, which makes it even harder for either of us to be able to go out and make any income to support our family. I can't go out while I'm sick and I definitely can't leave my baby while he's sick.

My partner and I currently have less than $10 in our bank accounts, we have less than a quarter tank of gas in the car, and we have a $300 car payment coming up on the 20th of this month. Our son is good on pretty much everything as far as food (exclusively breastmilk-fed) diapers, clothes, etc.. Our main issue is just being able to afford gas, rent, and just feed ourselves. We have essentially run ourselves dry making sure he has everything he needs and we didn't expect to be struggling this badly so soon.

I hate having to come here to ask for prayers, especially so soon, we just really expected that we'd be more prepared for this. I usually manage everything on my own. We had savings, but those quickly disappeared when our sons birth turned into a 6+ day hospital stay at a hospital 40 minutes from our house and that money had to go to gas, food, etc.. I also planned on being able to Doordash again by now, but this stomach bug has really put me out of commission to the point where even my boyfriend can't leave for long enough to make any decent money because I'm having trouble getting around by myself and staying up to care for baby. If anyone here could say a prayer for me and my little family, please do. We really need it right now!
I pray for divine healing for your health, divine protection for you and your family and miracles for financial blessings for you and your family. The Lord is with you in these trying times and he has heard your prayers.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

“Pray then in this way, ‘Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. --- For...
Replies
Views
“Pray then in this way, ‘Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. --- For...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom