Family deliverance, deliverance from spirit of last and ###

Garrolrune

Disciple of Prayer
Family deliverance, deliverance from spirit of last and limitation, healing for my ### and ### who are HIV positive, Emmanuel!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for my deliverance from Beezulbub and any strongman spirits that keep trying to call in other evil spirits into my spirit man / soul in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
146
I want God to deliver me from the spiritual that curses me, speaks evil like I cannot be Help to me. I want God to deliver me from the forces of evil in my ancestry I want God to contend with those who are contending with me I want God to have mercy on me and retire all the devil and his agents...
Replies
10
Views
180
I am in need of your prayers. I am a female and I am going through physical and spiritual torment. Spirit spouses are molesting me. One night I was lying on my side and I literally felt someone trying to open my legs and when I opened my eyes I saw an old man. Sometimes I am sleeping and I feel...
Replies
10
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom