Faith

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my daughters best friend ### she is depressed and she cuts herself. She opened up to my daughter last night and my daughter told me. Thank God we were both there to listen to ### and after the call she said she felt a lil better and thanked us for being there for her. Pray for...
Replies
11
Views
99
God, I feel like I am losing my faith in You. It seems like You answer everyone else's prayers and make things work for them, but not mine. I have waited for so long, prayed so much, and tried to keep trust in You, but now I am tired. If You are listening to me, please give me an answer. Show...
Replies
12
Views
151
Ever had a moment you wanted to say something but words defy you? Dear brethrens I'm feeling like that. My heart isn't ready to accept that God is just ignoring what's at hand. My attacks are becoming more and more. I'm at a position were all that I've worked for can come to an end . If it's...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,079
Messages
16,784,188
Members
648,661
Latest member
Bheyrenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom