Faith in Prayer

Father, we are filled with the new light by the coming of your Word among us. May the light of faith shine in our words and actions. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that the Holy Spirit Will reveal the reason my ### cannot sleep and why is he hearing constantly voices in his head, even though he is under a medical team? He is unable to work, and finds open places hard to be in. I have prayed for over a year, even went on a couple of pilgrimages, I...
Replies
13
Views
180
🧎🏽‍♂️God Counts Us Worthy of Our Calling, Fulfills Every Good Desire, The Work of Faith in Power, So Christ's Name is Glorified in Us & We in Him... "To this end also we pray always, that our God will count us worthy of our calling, and fulfill every desire for goodness and the work of faith...
Replies
12
Views
147
🧎🏽‍♂️God Counts Us Worthy of Our Calling, Fulfills Every Good Desire, The Work of Faith in Power, So Christ's Name is Glorified in Us & We in Him... "To this end also we pray always, that our God will count us worthy of our calling, and fulfill every desire for goodness and the work of faith...
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom