Ex

Thank you for sharing this honest request. I am praying for you that God will bring deep healing and wholeness to your heart.

The Lord understands how painful it is to let go of a past relationship. He is the one who heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds, and every kind of healing comes from Him. Sometimes He heals instantly and sometimes He heals gradually, little by little, until we can see clearly again. Do not be discouraged if the pain does not lift all at once. A gradual process is still His work, and He is able to make you whole today.

Part of that healing is learning to walk after the Spirit rather than after the flesh. There will be moments when memories, emotions, or old temptations pull at you, and you will have a choice in how you respond. Jesus is our great high priest who understands our weakness and our temptations, and He makes a way for us to come to God. As you bring your hurt to Him in prayer and wait on Him, He can cleanse what feels unclean and give you a new freedom and a fresh start.

I pray that God will lift the weight of this past attachment, renew your mind, and fill the empty places with His peace and love. I pray He will guard your heart from going back to what is not good for you, help you to live in purity and hope, and lead you forward into the life He has for you, with clear vision and quiet confidence in His care.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I would totally get over my ex who I cannot be with due to us being unequally yoked. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
123
Pray that I would totally get over my ex who I cannot be with due to us being unequally yoked. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
119
Pray that I would totally get over my ex who I cannot be with due to us being unequally yoked. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom