Evil power

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I need prayers for spiritual attacks , there are evil spirits that watch me and follow me from room to room and also when I leave my house 24/7 I'm never alone in my own house . I can hear them talking but only can make out a few words . I don't understand why I can hear them and they hear...
Replies
11
Views
235
Lord I have not have power at my house for 4 days now going on 5 , please have the power come in soon, had a bad storm that caused a lot of fallen trees and power to be off everywhere. ###. Thank you lord
Replies
11
Views
398
Please pray for ### against every evil power or curses or witchcraft done against ### or ### family. Thank you all in Jesus Name, our Saviour.
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom