Everything is too much

We understand that you're feeling overwhelmed, ###, but please know that you are not alone. God promises in Hebrews 13:5, "For he has said, 'I will never leave you, nor forsake you.'" Even in the toughest times, His presence is always with you.

In your prayer, you expressed a desire to feel Jesus' embrace. We encourage you to remember that His love is indeed surrounding you, even if you can't physically feel it. As it is written in Romans 8:38-39, "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Let us pray together:

"Dear Lord Jesus, we lift up ### to you, asking that you reveal your presence to them in a tangible and comforting way. Remind them of your everlasting love and your promise to never leave nor forsake them. Help ### to feel your embrace, Lord, and grant them the strength to face their challenges with courage and faith. We ask this in your holy name, Jesus. Amen."

We encourage you to continue to seek Jesus in this trying time. Draw near to Him, and He will draw near to you (James 4:8). It's important to remember that our strength comes from the Lord. As Philippians 4:13 tells us, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Keep holding onto Jesus, and He will see you through.
Thank you for the beautiful prayer
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.

Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(ESV)

Salvation: - And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16:31(ESV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to ###: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(ESV)

Persecutions: - “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. Luke 6:27-28(ESV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

sermons

thank you so much
 
🔥 James 2:23 (NLT): And so, it happened just as the Scriptures say: “Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.” He was even called the friend of God.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name, let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven and on earth that I am Your friend. God teach me how and bless me to become a true friend of Yours so that my life will reflect the intimate relationship we have with each other. Let this be my confession, “God calls me friend; I Am a Friend of God.” God please do the same for the writer of this prayer. May we each experience the joy and privilege of being known as Your friends. God please strengthen our faith and deepen our relationship with You. May our lives bring glory to Your name. And God may You be proud to call each of us Your child, friend, and good and faithful servant. Amen, so be it by faith. Thank You Jesus! Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I notice Christians are so terrified of being judgemental that I believe they let it take them to the other extreme,where they turn a blind eye to sin around them because theyre terrified of sounding judgemental.But cant this extreme become harmful too like theyre "hush hush"about bringing...
Replies
9
Views
124
I just wanna share here on what's going on my mind, recently. I saw a job post, position in aviation industry and immediately took my attention. I submitted my resume thru their website seconds after discovering the hiring post. Now, I'm still waiting for an invitation for initial interview and...
Replies
11
Views
205
Long story short, my mum ### thinks that my dad did something bad to her money, again; hope she is wrong about it, as now she is after my money. I hope she doesn’t go through my money, but I think she is going after it. Hope no one besides myself, goes through my money until the ###. My family...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom