Andrakos

Disciple of Prayer
Since 2014 I have done a million applications with no good response, I even at some point doubted God but after I realized he’s still remains to be God in good times and in bad times I instead started trusting and thanking him for what he’s going to do for me. I just want to encourage someone who has been there looking for employment, don’t give up, I have learnt to trust in him even at the darkest time (trust me I have had the darkest of all especially in 2019 and last year) and still choose to trust him. I just want to believe with a thousand others that we will come here with a testimony in 2021. If Hannah waited for that long and she never gave up I am certain that the God that Hannah trusted is the same God We trust and just like Hannah he will come through for all of us who are trusting him for jobs, spouses and many other needs.

I pray for a year of open doors for all of you who are truly trusting God for something. And as we pray let’s learn to help others if you know of an opening let’s do some referrals to those who are searching for employment. Let’s 2021 be that year of connection (looking for my destiny connector). I love you all and let’s continue praying for one another.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a closer walk with God for healing newness of life hope restoration encouragement deliverance from strongholds
Replies
10
Views
333
Praying for deliverance from afflictions been battling for a long time for liberty and freedom
Replies
11
Views
153
📖 Father, Thank You for not only inspiring The Scriptures, 2 Tim 3:16, but for guarding and preserving them through the ages by preserving it in writing from the corruption of man and deceitfulness of the serpent. "For everything written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that...
Replies
5
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom